The sigil of House Ausmus. (at Comerica Park)
The scoreboard has frozen, so we’re getting logos rather than game info. No Chief Wahoo, luckily. (at Comerica Park)
“We call him the Chicken Man and we can’t catch him.”
This is how Urban Legends that end with campers getting murdered start. Except this is a grocery store and we don’t get a lot of murders in either Madison Heights or Royal Oak.
I do my shopping at my local grocers and I prefer the little local chain to the big national chain, because Doug can talk baseball with the meat clerks while I get…
This is my favorite blog post ever.
Lacey Holsworth — Princess Lacey, as she became affectionately known — passed away overnight, according to an Instagram message posted Wednesday morning by her family.
Adreian Payne and his MSU teammates may never do anything better than the love and joy they provided Lacey in her final months. We don’t cheer for my players in my line of work, but I very much hope AP has a successful, happy life, whether it is in basketball or another career.
- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
Supernatural - Light ‘Em Up
For how short this it, it took a ridiculously long time to make, but oh well. It’s pretty good, in my opinion. Please enjoy!
OMG I CAN’T STOP REBLOGGING THIS
AND I’M NOT EVEN IN THIS FANDOM
HOLY CRAP THIS IS BADA**
PETITION FOR THIS TO BE THE ACTUAL AD VIDEO FOR SUPERNATURAL BECAUSE OMG
Because of this I am now going to start watching the show. GOD BLESS YOU
This is bloody awesome!
I’m not even in the fandom but right now I wish I was. Wow.
This was super well done.
I’ve been waiting for someone to light Supernatural Mups!